xylo car If you are looking for a stylish and spacious SUV for your family, you might want to consider the Xylo car. The Xylo car is a popular model from Mahindra, a leading Indian automobile manufacturer. The Xylo car offers a comfortable and luxurious ride for up to eight passengers, along with a powerful performance and a host of features. In this blog post, we will review the Xylo car and tell you why it is a great choice for your family. We will cover the following aspects of the Xylo car:
- The design and dimensions of the Xylo car
- The engine and performance of the Xylo car
- The features and safety of the Xylo car
- The price and variants of the Xylo car
- The pros and cons of the Xylo car
The Design and Dimensions of the Xylo Car
The Xylo car has a sleek and stylish design that makes it stand out from other SUVs. It has a bold front grille, a chrome-finished rear door applique, a sporty roof rail, and a dual-tone body color. It also has alloy wheels, fog lamps, body-colored bumpers, and electrically adjustable ORVMs.
The Xylo car has a spacious and comfortable interior that can accommodate up to eight passengers. It has a dual-tone dashboard, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a digital instrument cluster, and an integrated music system. It also has ample legroom, headroom, and shoulder room for all the passengers. It also has a large boot space that can be expanded by folding the rear seats.
The dimensions of the Xylo car are as follows:
- Length: 4520 mm
- Width: 1850 mm
- Height: 1895 mm
- Wheelbase: 2760 mm
- Ground Clearance: 186 mm
The Engine and Performance of the Xylo Car
The Xylo car has a powerful and efficient engine that delivers a smooth and responsive performance. It has two engine options: a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine and a 2.5-litre mDI CRDe diesel engine. The 2.2-litre engine produces 120 PS of power and 280 Nm of torque, while the 2.5-litre engine produces 95 PS of power and 220 Nm of torque. Both engines are mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
The Xylo car has a fuel tank capacity of 55 litres and a fuel efficiency of 14.02 kmpl for the 2.2-litre engine and 14.95 kmpl for the 2.5-litre engine. It also has a top speed of 155 kmph for the 2.2-litre engine and 145 kmph for the 2.5-litre engine.
The Xylo car has a smooth and stable ride quality thanks to its independent front suspension and multi-link rear suspension. It also has a power steering, an anti-lock braking system (ABS), an electronic brake-force distribution (EBD), and ventilated disc brakes.
The Features and Safety of the Xylo Car
The Xylo car has a host of features and safety equipment that make it a convenient and secure SUV for your family. Some of the features are:
- A 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth, USB, AUX, FM/AM radio, navigation, reverse camera, voice command, and steering-mounted controls
- A dual-zone automatic climate control with rear AC vents
- A cruise control system with speed limiter
- A keyless entry with central locking
- A tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- A driver seat height adjuster
- A rear defogger with wash and wipe
- A rear parking sensor with display
- A mobile charging point for all rows
- A roof-mounted drop-down DVD player with two headphones
Some of the safety equipment are:
- Dual front airbags
- Side impact beams
- Front seat belt pretensioners with load limiters
- Rear seat belts for all passengers
- A driver seat belt reminder
- A door open warning
- An immobilizer
- A child lock
The Price and Variants of the Xylo Car
The Xylo car is available in four variants: D2, D4, H4, and H8. The price range of the Xylo car is from Rs. 9.37 lakh to Rs. 12.13 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The price may vary depending on the location, taxes, and discounts.
The main differences between the variants are:
- The D2 and D4 variants have the 2.5-litre engine, while the H4 and H8 variants have the 2.2-litre engine
- The D2 and D4 variants have a seating capacity of nine passengers, while the H4 and H8 variants have a seating capacity of eight passengers
- The D2 and D4 variants have a basic music system, while the H4 and H8 variants have a touchscreen infotainment system
- The D2 and D4 variants have manual AC, while the H4 and H8 variants have automatic climate control
- The D2 and D4 variants have steel wheels, while the H4 and H8 variants have alloy wheels
- The D2 and D4 variants do not have airbags, ABS, EBD, cruise control, or reverse camera, while the H4 and H8 variants have these features
The Pros and Cons of the Xylo Car
The Xylo car is a great SUV for your family, but it also has some pros and cons that you should consider before buying it. Here are some of them:
- It has a stylish and spacious design that can accommodate up to eight passengers
- It has a powerful and efficient engine that delivers a smooth and responsive performance
- It has a host of features and safety equipment that make it a convenient and secure SUV
- It has a competitive and affordable price that offers good value for money
- It has a low fuel efficiency compared to other SUVs in its segment
- It has a bulky and heavy body that affects its handling and maneuverability
- It has a high maintenance cost due to its diesel engine and spare parts
- It has a low resale value due to its low demand and popularity
The Xylo car is a stylish and spacious SUV that can suit your family’s needs. It offers a comfortable and luxurious ride for up to eight passengers, along with a powerful performance and a host of features. It also has a competitive price that makes it an attractive option. However, it also has some drawbacks, such as low fuel efficiency, high maintenance cost, and low resale value. You should weigh the pros and cons of the Xylo car before making your decision.
I hope this blog post was helpful for you. If you have any questions or comments about the Xylo car, please feel free to leave them below. Thank you for reading!