travel to vietnam Vietnam is a country that deserves to be on your bucket list. It is a country that has something for everyone: stunning landscapes, rich culture, delicious food, friendly people, and affordable prices. Whether you are looking for adventure, relaxation, history, or culture, you will find it in Vietnam. But why should you travel to Vietnam? What makes this country so special and unique? In this blog post, we will give you some reasons why you should travel to Vietnam and what you can expect from this amazing country. Here are the main reasons why you should travel to Vietnam:
Natural Beauty travel to vietnam
Vietnam is a country that boasts of its natural beauty. It has a diverse and varied geography that ranges from mountains, hills, valleys, plains, rivers, lakes, deltas, islands, beaches, to caves. It has a tropical and subtropical climate that creates different seasons and weather conditions. It has a rich and diverse flora and fauna that includes many endemic and endangered species. It has many natural wonders and attractions that will take your breath away. Some of the natural beauty that you can see in Vietnam are:
- Ha Long Bay: This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that features thousands of limestone islands and islets that rise from the emerald water of the Gulf of Tonkin. You can cruise around the bay and admire the spectacular scenery, explore the caves and grottoes, kayak among the karsts, or swim and snorkel in the clear water. travel to vietnam
- Sapa: This is a mountainous town in the northwest of Vietnam that offers stunning views of the Hoang Lien Son range and the terraced rice fields. You can trek among the hills and valleys, visit the ethnic minority villages, experience the local culture and cuisine, or climb the Fansipan peak, the highest mountain in Indochina. travel to vietnam
- Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park: This is another UNESCO World Heritage Site that features one of the largest and most impressive cave systems in the world. You can explore the caves and admire the stalactites and stalagmites, raft along the underground river, travel to vietnam or hike through the jungle and see the wildlife.
- Mekong Delta: This is a vast and fertile region in the south of Vietnam that is crisscrossed by the Mekong River and its tributaries. You can boat along the canals and see the floating markets, villages, orchards, and farms. You can also cycle among the rice paddies and coconut groves, taste the tropical fruits and local specialties, or visit the pagodas and temples. travel to vietnam
- Da Lat: This is a charming and romantic city in the central highlands of Vietnam that is known for its cool and pleasant climate, flower gardens, pine forests, and waterfalls. You can stroll around the city and see the French colonial architecture, visit the flower markets and parks, or enjoy the coffee and wine. You can also adventure around the city and see the waterfalls, lakes, hills, and valleys. travel to vietnam
Vietnam is a country that has a rich and diverse cultural heritage. It has a long and turbulent history that spans from ancient times to modern times. It has a complex and varied culture that reflects its influences from China, France, Japan, America, and other countries. It has a vibrant and colorful culture that expresses itself through its art, literature, music, dance, theater, and cinema. It has a unique and distinctive culture that preserves its traditions and values while embracing its changes and innovations. Some of the cultural heritage that you can experience in Vietnam are:
- Hanoi: This is the capital and the cultural center of Vietnam that showcases its history, culture, and modernity. You can visit the historical sites such as the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Temple of Literature, the Hoa Lo Prison, or the One Pillar Pagoda. You can also visit the cultural sites such as the Old Quarter, the Hoan Kiem Lake, the Thang Long Water Puppet Theater, or the Hanoi Opera House. You can also visit the modern sites such as the Ho Tay Lake, travel to vietnam the Lotte Tower, the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, or the Vietnam Fine Arts Museum. travel to vietnam
- Hue: This is the former imperial capital of Vietnam that showcases its royal and religious heritage. You can visit the Citadel, the complex of palaces, temples, and monuments that was the seat of power of the Nguyen Dynasty. You can also visit the Tombs, the mausoleums of the emperors that are scattered along the Perfume River. You can also visit the Pagodas, the Buddhist shrines that are dotted around the city. You can also enjoy the Hue cuisine, the royal and refined dishes that are unique to Hue. travel to vietnam
- Hoi An: This is an ancient town in central Vietnam that showcases its trading and multicultural heritage. You can visit the Old Town, the well-preserved area that features a mix of architectural styles from China, Japan, France, and Vietnam. You can also visit the Lanterns, the colorful and festive decorations that light up the town at night. You can also visit the Tailors, the skilled and cheap craftsmen that can make you a custom-made outfit in a day. You can also enjoy the Hoi An cuisine, the fusion and flavorful dishes that are unique to Hoi An. travel to vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon): This is the largest and most dynamic city in Vietnam that showcases its colonial and contemporary heritage. You can visit the Colonial Sites, such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, the Reunification Palace, or the Opera House. You can also visit the War Sites, such as the War Remnants Museum, the Cu Chi Tunnels, or the Independence Palace. You can also visit the Modern Sites, such as the Bitexco Tower, the Ben Thanh Market, the Saigon Skydeck, or the Vincom Center. You can also enjoy the Saigon cuisine, the diverse and delicious dishes that are influenced by many cultures. travel to vietnam
Vietnam is a country that has a delicious and diverse cuisine. It has a cuisine that is influenced by its geography, climate, history, and culture. It has a cuisine that is characterized by its freshness, balance, variety, and harmony. It has a cuisine that uses a lot of herbs, spices, vegetables, fruits, rice, noodles, fish sauce, and meat. It has a cuisine that can satisfy any palate and preference. Some of the delicious cuisine that you can taste in Vietnam are:
- Pho: This is the national dish of Vietnam that consists of rice noodles in a clear broth with beef or chicken and various herbs and spices. You can eat it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You can also customize it with different sauces and toppings. You can find it everywhere in Vietnam, from street stalls to restaurants.
- Banh Mi: This is a Vietnamese sandwich that consists of a baguette filled with various ingredients such as pate, ham, cheese, eggs, vegetables, and sauces. You can eat it for breakfast, lunch, or snack. You can also customize it with different fillings and flavors. You can find it everywhere in Vietnam, from street carts to cafes.
- Bun Cha: This is a grilled pork and noodle dish that consists of grilled pork patties and slices served with rice noodles, fresh herbs, and dipping sauce. You can eat it for lunch or dinner. You can also add some spring rolls or fried crab cakes to make it more filling. You can find it mainly in northern Vietnam, especially in Hanoi.
- Cao Lau: This is a noodle and pork dish that consists of thick rice noodles topped with sliced pork, crispy pork skin, bean sprouts, herbs, and sauce. You can eat it for lunch or dinner. You can also add some chili or lime juice to make it more spicy or sour. You can find it mainly in central Vietnam, especially in Hoi An. travel to vietnam
- Banh Xeo: This is a Vietnamese pancake that consists of a thin and crispy rice flour batter filled with pork, shrimp, bean sprouts, and herbs. You can eat it for lunch or dinner. You can also wrap it in lettuce leaves and dip it in fish sauce. You can find it everywhere in Vietnam, but each region has its own version and size.
- Com Tam: This is a broken rice dish that consists of cooked rice grains that are broken during the milling process served with various toppings such as grilled pork chop, shredded pork skin, fried egg, pickled vegetables, and sauce. You can eat it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. You can also choose your own toppings and sauces. You can find it mainly in southern Vietnam, especially in Ho Chi Minh City.
Vietnam is a country that has friendly and hospitable people. It has a people that are proud of their country and culture and eager to share it with others. It has a people that are curious and open-minded about other countries and cultures and willing to learn from them. It has a people that are warm and helpful to visitors and strangers and ready to make friends with them. Some of the friendly people that you can meet in Vietnam are:
- Locals: These are the ordinary people that live and work in Vietnam. They are the ones that you can see on the streets, markets, shops, cafes, or hotels. They are the ones that you can talk to, ask for directions, or bargain with. They are the ones that you can learn from, laugh with, or share stories with. They are the ones that can make your trip more authentic and memorable. travel to vietnam
- Guides: These are the professional people that work in the tourism industry in Vietnam. They are the ones that you can hire to show you around, explain to you the history, culture, and nature of Vietnam. They are the ones that you can trust to take care of you, advise you, and entertain you. They are the ones that you can rely on to make your trip more informative and enjoyable. travel to vietnam
- Hosts: These are the special people that offer you their hospitality and accommodation in Vietnam. They are the ones that you can stay with in their homes, guesthouses, homestays, or hotels. They are the ones that you can eat with, drink with, or play with. They are the ones that you can experience their lifestyle, culture, and cuisine with. They are the ones that you can bond with and make your trip more personal and meaningful. travel to vietnam
Vietnam is a country that has affordable prices. It has a low cost of living and a favorable exchange rate that make it a cheap destination for travelers. It has a competitive and diverse market that offer a wide range of products and services for different budgets and preferences. It has a negotiable and flexible system that allow you to bargain and save money on your purchases and bookings. Some of the affordable prices that you can enjoy in Vietnam are:
- Flights: You can find cheap flights to Vietnam from many countries and regions in the world. You can also find cheap domestic flights within Vietnam from many cities and towns. You can use online platforms or travel agents to compare and book your flights. You can also use low-cost carriers or budget airlines to save money on your flights. travel to vietnam
- Hotels: You can find cheap hotels in Vietnam from various types and categories. You can also find cheap hostels, guesthouses, homestays, or resorts in Vietnam. You can use online platforms or travel agents to compare and book your hotels. You can also use coupons or discounts to save money on your hotels. travel to vietnam
- Tours: You can find cheap tours in Vietnam from various themes and durations. You can also find cheap activities, attractions, or events in Vietnam. You can use online platforms or travel agents to compare and book your tours. You can also use group tours or last-minute deals to save money on your tours. travel to vietnam