latest vietnam travel news Vietnam is a country that has a lot to offer for travelers who want to explore its beauty, culture, history and cuisine. However, traveling in Vietnam can also be affected by some factors such as the weather, the festivals, the prices and the COVID-19 situation. That’s why we have created this guide to help you stay updated with the latest Vietnam travel news. In this guide, we will show you some of the most important and relevant news and information that you need to know before and during your trip in Vietnam. Here are some of the latest Vietnam travel news:
News 1: Vietnam Opens Up for Fully Vaccinated Travelers
One of the most exciting and awaited news for travelers who want to visit Vietnam is that the country has opened up for fully vaccinated travelers from selected countries. Starting from May 15, 2022, travelers who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a WHO-approved vaccine can enter Vietnam without quarantine or testing requirements. However, they still need to follow some guidelines from the Ministry of Health, such as:
- Apply for an e-visa online or through a travel agent, and pay a fee of 25 USD. The e-visa is valid for 30 days and can be extended upon arrival in Vietnam.
- Provide proof of vaccination certificate or digital vaccination passport that shows the name, date of birth, type and date of vaccine, and name and address of vaccination provider. latest vietnam travel news
- Provide proof of negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours before departure.
- Provide proof of travel insurance that covers COVID-19 treatment and medical evacuation.
- Fill out a health declaration form online or at the airport. latest vietnam travel news
- Wear a mask and follow social distancing and hygiene measures during the trip. latest vietnam travel news
This policy applies to travelers from the following countries: Brunei, Myanmar, Japan, South Korea, The Philippines, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Belarus, Denmark, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Norway, Russia, Spain, Sweden, The United Kingdom and the United States. More countries may be added to the list in the future. latest vietnam travel news
News 2: Vietnam Wins Several Awards at the World Travel Awards 2022
Another news that showcases the attractiveness and quality of Vietnam as a travel destination is that the country has won several awards at the World Travel Awards 2022, the most prestigious and influential awards in the global travel and tourism industry. Vietnam has been named as Asia’s Leading Destination, Asia’s Leading Cultural Destination, Asia’s Leading Heritage Destination and Asia’s Leading Culinary Destination. In addition, some of Vietnam’s places and products have also been recognized at the awards, such as:
- Hanoi: Asia’s Leading City Break Destination and Asia’s Leading City Destination.
- Halong Bay: Asia’s Leading Cruise Destination and Asia’s Leading Tourist Attraction.
- Hoi An: Asia’s Leading Cultural City Destination. latest vietnam travel news
- Phu Quoc: Asia’s Leading Beach Destination and Asia’s Leading Island Destination.
- Moc Chau: World’s Leading Nature Destination. latest vietnam travel news
- Vinpearl: World’s Leading Resort Brand and World’s Leading Integrated Resort Brand.
- InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort: World’s Leading Luxury Resort.
- Banyan Tree Lang Co: World’s Leading Green Resort. v
These awards reflect the diversity and excellence of Vietnam’s tourism offerings, and also the efforts and achievements of Vietnam’s tourism industry in overcoming the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
News 3: Vietnam Launches New Attractions and Activities for Travelers
The last news that we want to share with you is that Vietnam has launched new attractions and activities for travelers who want to experience something new and different in the country. Vietnam has always been a destination that offers a variety of attractions and activities for different interests and preferences, such as nature, culture, history or adventure. However, Vietnam has also been innovating and developing new attractions and activities that cater to the changing needs and demands of travelers. Here are some of the new attractions and activities that you can try in Vietnam:
- Son Doong Cave – Vietnam’s natural wonder is featured on Google: Son Doong Cave is the largest cave in the world that is located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park in Quang Binh Province. It is a natural wonder that has a river, a jungle, a beach and many stalactites and stalagmites inside. You can now explore Son Doong Cave virtually on Google Arts & Culture, where you can see 360-degree images and videos of the cave, and learn about its history and geology. You can also book a real tour to Son Doong Cave, but you need to prepare well in advance, as the tour is limited, expensive and challenging. latest vietnam travel news
- Vinpearl’s teddy bear museum to be inaugurated in Phu Quoc: Vinpearl is a leading resort and entertainment brand in Vietnam that has many properties and products in different destinations. One of its newest products is the teddy bear museum that will be inaugurated in Phu Quoc Island in June 2022. The museum will showcase more than 500 teddy bears from different countries and regions, and also feature interactive and educational exhibits and activities for visitors of all ages. The museum will be part of the VinWonders Phu Quoc complex, which also includes a theme park, a water park, a safari park and a golf course. latest vietnam travel news
- Porsche Carrera Cup Asia Joins as Support Race for F1 VinFast Vietnam Grand Prix 2020: Vietnam will host its first ever Formula 1 race in April 2020 in Hanoi, the capital city of the country. The race will take place on a street circuit that has 23 turns and a length of 5.6 kilometers. The race will also feature a support race from the Porsche Carrera Cup Asia, the premier one-make series in the region. The race will showcase some of the best drivers and cars from Asia and beyond, and also provide an exciting and thrilling spectacle for the spectators. latest vietnam travel news
These are some of the latest Vietnam travel news that you need to know before and during your trip in Vietnam. By staying updated with these news and information, you can plan and enjoy your trip in Vietnam better and easier.
Vietnam is a country that has a lot to offer for travelers who want to explore its beauty, culture, history and cuisine. However, traveling in Vietnam can also be affected by some factors such as the weather, the festivals, the prices and the COVID-19 situation. That’s why you need to stay updated with the latest Vietnam travel news before and during your trip in Vietnam. You can also find some of the most important and relevant news and information on this website: https://www.vietnam.travel/media-industry
If you are planning to visit Vietnam, don’t miss this opportunity. You will surely have a wonderful time in Vietnam with the latest Vietnam travel news.